Physicians, physician-assistants, nurse practitioners, midwives and dentists who care for breastfeeding dyads often recognize the need for further training in breastfeeding medicine.
IABLE has Several Educational Offerings for Physicians & Other Providers
1) The One Day Primary Care Breastfeeding Medicine Basics for Healthcare Providers - Live or Online
This course can be scheduled upon request - either live or online.
January 9 & 16, 2021. Online
2) The Annual Four Day Comprehensive Clinical Breastfeeding Medicine Course
See each year's brochure for the curriculum.
3) The Annual Clinical Breastfeeding Medicine Conference
4) Online Breastfeeding Education Courses
January 23, 2021. Online
5) The Little Green Book of Breastfeeding Management for Physicians and Other Healthcare Providers
The book covers a broad range of topics including components of breastmilk and prenatal support, optimal breastfeeding management early postpartum, followed by problems and special conditions encountered by most primary care providers who care for breastfeeding dyads.
6) Breastfeeding Medicine Podcast
Please join us at our facebook page to share comments and questions!
7) Clinical Question of the Week & LactFacts App
LactFacts Mobile App
LactFacts are very short summaries of our Clinical Questions. Each week we publish a LactFact along with the Clinical Question.
We also provide the LactFacts mobile app as a great way to stay current on the move and find clinical evidence you need while with patients or clients. Need a fact to prove your point? Just whip out the LactFacts App! Now available on Android and Apple.